Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ONE day trip - KL


JUST like what the title tell you
after I enjoyed my movie and suffer after done the assignment
a very gay ppl Mr.lai ask me to KL to buy the clothing for CNY
I was refuse him at 1st
after think a "long"time
we decide go KL to get what we expected!!!!!!
can you imagine that???
two man
dua batang
shit><


seems like going rain huh???



but why still very hot when we arrived KL?@@

First destination of us
TIME SQUARE
actually our purpose is only just want to came hereXD

TIME SQUARE!!!!see how nice ppl decorate??
You will never see this in BP
I BET
haha



"新年来咯~~!!"


I tot this is sakura tree??@@



Finally!!!I love it meanwhile I hate it too since cost me so much damn itTT





We will HAVE a Happy and Joyful New year
Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment